Workers' compensation management starts well before an employee is hired, or incurs an injury on the job. Safety principles and injury management best practices should be two sides of the same coin, however, these two disciplines are often silos and lack connectivity.
This session will cover:
- Behavior-based safety best practices for the work comp professional
- Implementing a safety approach that supports injury management
- How to set realistic safety goals
- Overcoming management and employee stumbling blocks
- Essential elements to break down safety and injury management silos