- Login for access to this content. (If you are logged in and seeing this message, please register as a guest / free account holder below)
There is no one topic more important to the success or failure of your workers' compensation management program than developing trust, empathy, and communication. Every professional and personal interaction can be improved by developing and sharpening these skills.
This session will cover:
- The root definitions of trust and empathy
- How to deepen trust and the value of taking these actions
- Expressing empathy when it doesn't come naturally
- How to recognize and correct when you are saying one thing, and the receiver is hearing another.