The average cost of a catastrophic workers’ comp claim is $1.35 million. For this small group of claims, the stakes are highest in both financial dollars and impact on the injured worker’s life. Knowing how to approach these claims, what strategies to use, and when can make a dramatic difference in the claim outcome.
This training session will cover:
- Systematically manage care for 16 body systems
- Properly respond to serious accidents at the time of injury
- Leverage the right team of medical and case management experts
- Build a bridge between the family and TPA
- Change the way care is delivered
- More accurately estimate reserves for catastrophic cases