The treating physician is an extremely important person in diagnosis, treatment, and recovery for an injured worker, yet, all doctors are not created equal. In addition, finding the right workers’ compensation doctor has only become more complicated with specialized medical networks, and the emergence of telemedicine.
In this training session we will cover:
– Essential characteristics of the best medical networks
– How to identify the best performing providers in network
– What to require of your PPO account executive
– When telemedicine should and should not be used
– What to do when the employer can and cannot direct care
– Red flags which indicate you immediately find a new provider