5 Critical Metrics make management understand the value of workers’ compensation management. 5 Critical Metrics keep management committed over time. 5 Critical Metrics measure the success or failure of your workers’ compensation program.
We will cover the calculation and application of 5 Critical Metrics to address:
– Workers’ comp viewed as a cost of doing business
– Getting management to understand the value of return to work
– Convincing policyholders to embrace a worker recovery program
– Lack of informed and effective employer involvement in WC claims issues
– Stakeholder apathy
– Managers and supervisors not taking seriously their duty to protect workers