Nurse case management in workers’ compensation can be a highly effective service to improve outcomes and lower costs….when used correctly. When used incorrectly the nurse case manager can add additional expense with little to no added value.
In this training session you will learn:
– Clearly defined criteria for when, and when not, to use nurse case management
– How to coordinate your nurse case manager as part of your team
– Best practices you should expect from your service provider
– Red flags for when hours billed are too high
– Concrete data showing nurse case manager results
– Typical fee ranges and common billing options