Return-to-work is a fundamental best practice in workers’ compensation management. The effectiveness of your return to work program defines the success or failure of your injury management system.
This training will cover:
– Critical elements of a transitional duty policy to build a solid return to work foundation
– Key points to reducing lost work days
– Getting employees back to work that don’t like their job
– The right way to deal with doctors that won’t give work restrictions
– Identifying light duty jobs that are valuable to the company, even for high wage earning employees.
– Latest research and evidence supporting pain management and recovery