You are likely sitting on a gold mine of data that can hold the secrets to dramatically reducing your workers’ compensation costs and improving injured worker outcomes. In this session you will learn from 22 years experience in planning, preparing, and executing meaningful workers’ comp claim audits.
This session will cover:
– The biggest benefits to conducting a claim audit (hint: it’s more than just the data)
– Why most companies time their audits incorrectly, and how to do it right
– The art of selecting which claims to audit
– The 6 most important elements to review in each claim
– Critical steps to take after completing the audit