Certified Master of Workers’ Compensation designation exhibits mastery in the fundamental elements of workers’ compensation management best practices.
- 100 points are required to take certification exam.
- A score of >85% is required on certification exam to obtain designation.
- Each course completed equals 10 points.
- 6 courses in the Cost Containment Core are required for total of 60 points.
- 4 additional WC Mastery training courses are elective for total of 40 points
WC Mastery Core Curriculum:
- Step by Step Guide to Mastering WC in 90 Days
- How to Properly Respond to Injuries & Immediately Return 95% of Injured Employees to Work
- How to Train Supervisors to Become Workers’ Comp Advocates
- No Holds Barred Definitive Guide to RTW
- 5 Critical Metrics to Measure Workers’ Comp Success
- Highly Effective Workers’ Comp Communication Strategies – What to Say & How to Say It