“Best In Class” Certified Master of Workers’ Compensation denotes the completion of advanced coursework in workers’ compensation management best practices including management of employer, employee, claims administrator, attorneys, vendors, and medical management. “Best In Class” Certified Master of Workers’ Compensation designees are recognized as leading experts in workers’ compensation. The final exam consists of submitting a portfolio of qualifying experience, or demonstration of concept mastery through a live case study.
- Candidates must have obtained Certified Master of Workers’ Compensation designation.
- 140 additional points (240 points total) are required to take certification exam.
- A score of >75% is required on certification exam to obtain designation.
- Each course completed equals 10 points.
- 3 courses in the “Best In Class” Master of Work Comp Core are required for total of 30 points.
- 11 additional WC Mastery training courses are elective for total of 110 points.
Core Curriculum for “Best In Class” WC Mastery:
- How to Script Winning Account Handling Instructions
- How to Use Evidence-Based Medicine to Create Better WC Claim Outcomes
- How to Avoid, Manage, & Win Workers’ Comp Litigation