Claims audits/reviews are one of the most often used tactics by companies to control workers’ compensation costs. However, while most employers realize the need to conduct audits or reviews of their claims, they often struggle with how to get real value from the exercise.
This session you will learn:
– Make the audit time valuable to all parties
– Find the most important objective measurements that impact successful claim results
– Ensure parties are prepared for the audit
– Review the 7 most important elements in a claim file
– Take steps following an audit to make the information actionable