Proper management of workers’ compensation costs begins before an employer hires their first employee. Having the proper systems in place to hire the right employees will ensure they can safely perform the job, as well as avoid such negative actions as fraud, malingering, drug abuse, and theft.
In this training you will learn…
– how to address the challenges of finding the right candidates
– best practices of employee selection
– pre-employment screening options
– physical testing options to ensure employees can safely perform work tasks
– legal considerations and the Americans with Disabilities Act
– ROI examples of implementing hiring best practices