Good decisions in workers’ compensation are made with good information. There is no time more important to lock-down good information than immediately following a work-related injury.
In this training, you will learn:
– Steps to properly preserve the scene
– The exact questions to ask following an injury
– The one crucial piece that is likely missing from your injury form
– How to identify pre-existing conditions
– Why eye-witness testimony is not the best
– How to leverage your investigation to win litigation
… and much more!