Supervisors are often the first to respond to an injury and are a critical component of successful workers' comp management. Those supervisors who are appropriately trained to become advocates are the catalyst to drive superior work comp claim outcomes.
This session will cover:
- Supervisor impact on claim outcome from Liberty Mutual Research Institute
- Overcoming conflicting roles of supervisors
- Specific tasks for supervisors to complete before and after injury
- How to immediately set the proper tone for the claim
- Bringing supervisors on board and rolling out training in your organization