Human resources and workers’ compensation are two separate disciplines in an organization. However, in practice these can be complimentary in the day-day operations of an employer. Success in one area can lead to success in another, proper data tracking in one area can lead to proper data tracking in another, etc.
Companies can operate extremely efficiently and effectively when silos are broken down between departments, information is shared, and the team approach is used to manage an employee population.
This session will cover:
- The roles of Human Resources & Compliance
- Complimentary responsibilities between risk management, HR, compliance, and safety.
- Tracking and sharing employee data
- Planning and preparing for overlapping federal and state required audits and filings
- The team approach to injury prevention and post-injury management