Workers’ compensation management starts well before an employee is hired, or incurs an injury on the job. Safety principles and injury management best practices should be two sides of the same coin, however, these two disciplines are often silos and lack connectivity.
This session will cover:
– How to implement Socrates theory of teaching people to think
– Implementing a safety approach that supports injury management
– Getting feedback from employees on safety and production improvments
– Overcoming management and employee stumbling blocks
– Changing senior management’s philosophy toward safety