Supervisors are often the first to respond to an injury and are a critical component of successful work comp management. They must be trained so they are prepared for the most common obstacles and can participate in a program designed to cultivate a positive employer-employee relationship. By learning simple concepts, supervisors both understand their influence on the claim outcome and know exactly what steps to take following a workplace injury.
You will learn to…
- Establish the one key to success with supervisor training
- Clearly define the impact and ROI of supervisor training
- Address the conflicting role of supervisors
- Define the 6 expectations for a supervisor following an injury
- Deliver a meaningful 1.5 hour supervisor training