Company culture is the foundation on which an organization is built. It dictates customs, best practices, expectations, and 'how things are done around here.' Efforts to improve a singular aspect of workers' compensation management can be sabotaged by ingrained behaviors of the way things have always been done.
In this training session you will learn:
- How to take an honest assessment of your current company culture
- Tool and techniques to discern which current practices are sabotaging your work comp efforts
- Formula to express culture improvements into bottom line savings
- Steps to improve employee relationships and company loyalty
- How to make communication 'authentic & natural' vs 'cold & corporate'
- How to use workers' comp management as a lever to improve overall company culture