Account Handling Instructions describe how your claims are handled, and will be given to any and every adjuster who works your claims. Properly scripting these instructions affects every aspect of your claims handling and is a CRITICAL step in a winning workers’ comp management program.
In this training session you will learn to:
- Take steps to build an effective claims handling partnership
- Gain a full understanding of the capabilities of your Carrier/TPA.
- Draft clear, concise, and easy to understand account instructions
- Set parameters for when, and when not, to use specific services
- Hold parties accountable for following instructions