The best in class standard for returning injured employees to work is 95% within 0-4 days. There are many factors that go into achieving this goal, however, leveraging medical expertise ranks high on the list of critical factors, and can be the difference between employees returning to work rapidly or potentially being out of work for an extended and often unnecessary period of time.
This session will cover:
- What is the first thing you do when an employee is injured?
- How to get your injured worker to the right level of medical treatment for every injury.
- How Injury Triage really works.
- How to set up the treating physician relationship and what medical information you need to obtain.
- When / if you talk to the injured worker, and what are you supposed to tell him?