The majority of workers’ compensation claims resolve without going to litigation, but those that do can be extremely frustrating and expensive. A best-in-class, high-integrity injury management program starts with strategies to avoid litigation which also serve as fundamental elements to ultimately winning cases should they go to trial.
You will learn to…
- Recognize employees with a high likelihood of hiring an attorney
- Implement a simple communication system to avoid litigation
- Ask the right questions to hire the right defense attorney
- Properly prepare every case to avoid the fear of trial
- Present evidence at trial in the most persuasive manner possible