Return-to-work is a fundamental best practice in workers' compensation management. The effectiveness of your return to work program defines the success or failure of your injury management system.
This training will cover:
- Critical elements of a transitional duty policy to build a solid return to work foundation
- Key points to reducing lost work days
- Getting employees back to work that don't like their job
- The right way to deal with doctors that won't give work restrictions
- Identifying light duty jobs that are valuable to the company, even for high wage earning employees.
- Latest research and evidence supporting pain management and recovery