The best in class standard for returning injured employees to work is 95% within 0-4 days. There are many factors that go into achieving this goal, however, leveraging medical expertise ranks high on the list of critical factors, and can be the difference between employees returning to work rapidly or potentially being out of work for an extended and often unnecessary period of time.
You will learn to…
– Respond effectively immediately following an injury.
– Get your injured worker to the right level of medical treatment for every injury.
– Maximize the ROI of Injury Triage
– Set up the treating physician relationship and systems to obtain needed medical information.
– Improve return to work with consistent injury response.