Reducing workers’ compensation costs is an outcome, not a goal. The goal is to put a proper program into place, reducing claims and returning injured workers to work. Implementation of a workers’ compensation management program is most successful in four distinct steps completed in a specific sequence and timeframe.
This session will cover the step-by-step process for you to assess your program, identify gaps, and implement solutions that will lead to significant workers' compensation savings.
This session will cover:
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses of current injury management systems
- Creating a timetable for highest priority items
- Where to start first, and what to do next in work comp management reform
- Creating meaningful benchmarks and metrics to measure success
- Building a team and holding parties accountable throughout the project.